StreetTrend LLC (“We”) includes the US.P448SHOES.com, SNEAKERGPS.com and PS821.com websites (hereinafter, the “Sites”).
Our Sites are committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of contact information you share with us (the phrase “contact information” means any information by which you can be contacted or personally identified, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
As a part of our commitment to your privacy, wesupport and adhere to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association’s “Privacy Promise to American Consumers.” We have agreed to (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale, or exchange with other marketers; and (2) honor customers’ requests not to share their contact information with other third-party marketers.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. A non-exhaustive list of examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, social media user name, gender, occupation, credit card information and customer preferences data.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- In order to purchase products from our Sites, you must provide certain personal information. You will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card information. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for our marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our Sites.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to, registering with us and/or conducting a purchase.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site can function as a web beacon. We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals.
- Third Parties. We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor online content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. However, any information collected by Facebook, from users who reach the Site via Facebook, is not linked to any personal information we may collect from you (except for such data authorized pursuant to Paragraph 7, below).
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 13. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet. If you are the parent or guardian of an individual under the age of 13 who may have submitted data to us, please contact us to either (i) provide your consent, or (ii) help us identify the data that should be deleted from our systems.
- Visiting our Site. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any contact information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us, other electronic markers and identifiers and other information about our Site and mobile app traffic. We may analyze this data for preferences, trends, site usage statistics and to recognize you. We may also receive usage data from your mobile phone or other device you use to access our Sites or our mobile applications, including location data, which we may also combine with other information. Your consent will be requested in advance of accessing your location data.
USING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may use your personal information for any of the following:
- To share, aggregate or summarize non-personally identifiable information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties.
- To share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company, shipper, insurer, credit card processor, or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These “Service Providers” may need information about you in order to perform their functions and are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose. We take the added measure of requiring all Service Providers to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours.
- To communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to open an account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- To publicly announce the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
- In certain instances, we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to us, or to others.
OPTING OUT; UPDATING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us or our affiliates, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to ten days from the date of your email requestto be processed.
- Encrypted Transactions
We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), providing you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card information and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
Credit card information is captured and sent to a third-party payment processing company which itself keeps credit card information secure. Credit card information is not stored on our server in any form. We and/or the third-party payment processing company reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we and/or the third-party payment processing company transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off from our Site after accessing it on shared computer.
- Industry Standard Firewalls
Our servers are protected by secure firewalls—computers specially designed to keep your information secure and inaccessible by unauthorized third parties. We rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
- Restricted Access
We also take steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Effective Date: May 6,2018